Years go by and this cute character of Minnie never goes out of style, we will see how to make centerpieces, how to decorate the plates, cutlery, make garlands, hats and an easy idea of how to use balloons to decorate our party, I hope you will like it, and these beautiful ideas inspired by Minnie mouse will excite you.
The centerpieces with Minnie’s silhouette are easy to make:
- Use 1 large styrofoam or polyester ball (the head), and two small balls (the ears)
- Use black acrylic paint, and with a soft hair paintbrush, cover well all the styrofoam ball.
- To glue Minnie’s ears, use toothpicks, and insert them on each side of her little head.
- Paste with silicone, a pink bow on the head.
- Use a wooden skewer and put Minnie’s head in it, then put all Minnie’s skewer in a piece of foam (the same one used to make flower arrangements).
Decorate your base with colored paper.
For Minnie Mouse’s decorative table
The disposable plates can be decorated with Minnie’s ears and bows, made of cardboard or Foam.
Don’t forget the cutlery, you can put it on pink napkins, and make a little silhouette of Minnie’s face.
Print the mold to make all kinds of paper decorations, look at the following ideas.
Decorate your soft drink bottles and make garlands to decorate the room
Print molds of hearts, the silhouette of Minnie’s face, Minnie’s hand or bow, and transfer it to foam or colored cardboard, then attach it with a thread, hang it wherever you like.
*** The bottle caps are very pretty, stick some little ears in black foam, together with a little pink bow.
To make Minnie’s hats:
Make a cone using black cardboard, glue it with liquid silicone or glue sticks.
Use a round lid as a mold to make Minnie’s ears, cut them in black cardboard.
Glue the ears to each side of the cone.
3.-Use a ribbon to stick it inside the cone and help to hold the cap on the head.
You can use pink cardboard and paint white dots, print the bow pattern below.
Minnie Mouse Bow Print
To decorate the roof of the party or the candy table, balloons are best.
How to make Angels with rope and burlap: Here