Do you want to save money and be sure to use a 100% healthy homemade dishwashing product made from natural products? Follow the advice of informativesite.com
It is not very difficult (or even pleasant) to make your own cleaning products, and above all, washing up liquid.
Make a homemade dishwashing liquid
To make your own homemade dishwashing product, you need:
- 1 large tablespoon of soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of black soap diluted in 2 dL of water
- 1 small Marseille soap that you will grate
The recipe for homemade dishwashing products:
- Grate your Marseille soap (a real one!) To fill a large glass with glitter.
- Add all of these ingredients to a large bowl or salad bowl.
- Pour half a liter of water and mix thoroughly.
- To give a pleasant smell, add a few drops of organic essential oil of the perfume that you like (watch out for possible allergies).
- Mix the liquid preparation well
- Pour the dishwashing liquid into an easy-to-pour bottle.
Do you have sensitive hands?
You can add moisturizers to help keep your hands soft: honey, glycerin, aloe vera, vegetable oils, for example.
If you do not want a transparent liquid but give it a little color, you can add food colors.
Rinse the dishes with vinegar water!
After tests, we find the solution quite liquid, but do not hesitate, especially if your water is hard, to rinse the dishes with a mixture of water and white vinegar. This will prevent utensils and the like from being too dull.